Friday, October 6, 2023

Wesley says... 080


Isn't it like a false prophet to call others' a false prophet?

Music is the avenue to higher energies. The suppressed have no interest.


I'm not giving my energy to God, Guru or Government.

We have more women in this country that want to kill babies than have them and raise them. Stick a fork in the Good Ole USA.


A recent local radio report stated that the number of emergency EMT responses to heart attack rises during these nine days of gun hunting. One reason, they stated, was this is the only time many men do anything strenuous all year.

Injecting anything into your body, circumventing your natural immune system, results are yours. You can't be more stupid.


I’m calling Catholicism the 4th Century Wannabe Jew Cannibal Cult.

People are not going to give up their cell phones and cell phone towers to save their physical cellular structure. Are you kidding me?


Transactional relationship is not personal relationship.

What I want doesn't mean spit when I am living in a lunatic asylum.

********************************


***********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment