Friday, October 13, 2023

Lunch Date*


Lunch Date

Gosh, you are cute with an innocence so sublime

You've came here traveling a long bumpy road

I've gotten here with my baggage in the back

I've got a place to go to and would be happy for you to accompany me

Your baggage is heavy. I'll put it with mine.


Should be a swell trip just getting to know you

I've already fallen into 'like much'

Your voice seems to say "I want to live!"

Your body is guarded and careful.

My personality scares most away. Beware.

I'm a moosh.


When departing you can have your baggage back

I'll take mine when I say Goodbye.

 We can handle each other's baggage and get off together.

******************************


****************************

I've got squirrel friends and girl friends.  They treat me both the same.  I feed them and they run away.
 
**************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment