Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Playing Around* 5


I thought we sounded pretty good last night. We each got a pie for our efforts.

I'm fairly sure people don't want, need, or enjoy live music. I would guess they would all be rather watching television bombarded by their digital sound bar. Once more, we could not get anyone to dance. They slack-jaw gawk instead.

I play music for myself. If you happen to be in the room with me, listen, I want to move you in your heart somehow. If you want to stare at me, that's OK, I'm getting used to it. I'm not making a connection or your heart is unmovable. I can't do much about that personal situation. I'll keep playing, it's fun. I'm very much enjoying my bandmates.

I received an apple pie in vanilla/maple syrup glaze. Currently, typing and enjoying the sugar rush with hot coffee and a smoke. I am grateful. It stands to be a glorious day.

*********************

Trigger

*******************


No comments:

Post a Comment