Friday, October 6, 2023

REALMS II


REALMS

Since I ditched the jew god con, anything biblical as anything real, I pondered a great deal on the shores of Bass Lake. I want to explore the concept of 'Realms', at least as I see it.

The JFK funeral, an elaborate theatrical production following a bad made-for-TV murder enactment had people transfixed to the Tell-Lie-Vision, shedding tears for a complete sham.

Then, in the middle of the night CST, the Masonic astro-psuedo-nauts landed on the "Moon", or a junkyard in Arizona, which ever you prefer and the people of America slipped right into the TV Realm.

They believed TV, they talked endlessly TV, their values shaped by TV. TV. I was one. I'm not backing off. Through the rear view mirror I'm astonished how influenced and mind-controlled I was in my youth. Millions of of us were, almost everyone.

Disembodied voices from phantasm bodies. Radio is a perfect example. I'm fairly convinced NPR is a totally digital software presentation. Fabricated AI generated stories. I'm certain Lack Smee Sing lives in the Cloud. You can't touch her.

There are two stories on NPR. 1) Oppressed woman of color and 2) Women of color who are oppressed. A ton of lies from the State Dept (… the Biden Administration is poised to proceed...), the lone heterosexual male voice is Steve Innskeep, the Cuck of All Time, Mr. Softball Question. ( …I'm reporting from Naziville, Ukraine...)… fuck off. I can hardly believe you are alive than you are somewhere. People believe this crap?

If you read a book you go into another Realm. A 3D Hollywood movie is certainly another Realm, or any movie. Some smoke pot, an augmented reality but another Realm. Getting whiskey drunk and driving your tractor is another Realm. "It wasn't me, it was the voices in my head."

Don't think for a minute Congress was there for any other reason than to recreate your High School Class President ritual. Corporations run America... Corpse-Oration - voices from the dead.

So the internet was added, another Realm. Voices from disembodied beings or phantasms influencing you. Never met them, never will. You think they are human, they might be. All untrustworthy, all of them.

Women have walked completely into their cell phones I'm observing. They can't go a minute without it in their hand. They are in a Realm I am not. It looks like Hell to me. The cellphone vibrates, too, they have no use for men. The phone has everything they need. Socially, they can't hold a conversation about anything interesting passed the baby pictures. Always ready to chase the shiny thing. They are not in the same room as I am.

If given the choice of their husbands or their cell phone who would they divorce, I believe a sizable number would choose the husband. Maybe not legally, but it seems to have happened already.

Channeling, or spirit world, communication is a con-nection of disembodied voices advising, consoling, directing you in this Human Realm. Be aware of the séance, the veil. It's trickery.

All the Realms lie. All the Realms are deceitful. All the Realms are deceptive.

It's only face to face human contact in this Natural Human Realm that is true. People don't seem to want much of that in their lives. They believe the lies from the other Realms, spread them widely promoting fear, and defend the liars because their lies are comforting. The truth has responsibility attached. Believing the lie seems to be the easy way to go, face in screen, disassociating madly. Just don't call them stupid.

**************************



**********************************
SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2021
MULTIVERSE

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2022
Calling The Shots

***********************

**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment