Monday, October 9, 2023

Norm!


To: Norm - the last great realist


I am dreaming memes

Endless imaginary conversations in my head

Can I be cyber-infected?


Take my piss give me a test

I'll google the Google Overlords, they got cred

Can it be detected?


I know everything about 15th century embroidery

But I can't name a local songbird shrill

Has my personal human joy been neglected?


Got to, have ta, shoulda, suppo'd da, woulda

With a UtubeU diploma - Cliffclavinesque, to putta name

How can I not be respected?


I am given the right of Free Speech

Annoyingly, I am going to try to teach

Shouldn't that be protected?


The world is screwed and I have the answer

We can make a division, I mean, a difference

Once we get the right people elected



I know everything and nothing

 New diet soon after turkey and stuffing

No, I'm not cyber-infected.

********************************


***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment