Sunday, December 5, 2021

Me.*


All organizations are cults.  Nation, business, union, religion, medical, universities, corporate world - you name it. All have bonzo traditions to be regurgitated, mythic heroes with a dark side never mentioned, have cognitive dissonance pouring out of them, and a world view of them and only them.
Their members are in a family when those same are not in their dysfunctional real family.  Even marriage is a cult of dark secrets and family skeletons.

You join by becoming a petty little liar, covering for a Big Liar whom you want to be your friend. He or she abuses you and takes advantage of you until he hands you off to a Bigger Liar that can squeeze your talents a little more for the group, shows you the ropes so to speak.  You break off a bit of your soul and burn it.  Today we call that ambition.

As one climbs the ladder meeting others in the cult and becoming more rotten to the core, looking down with scorn at the stupid newcomers, the brass ring is in sight. Just believe, just believe harder and kiss ass with vengeance.  Being hypocritical becomes second nature. One schemes, defiles and disrespects with impunity, only to gain want-to-be leeches you can abuse at will.

Everyone is the enemy.  Peace will come when we destroy them.  Character assassination and loud threats are the tactics to use, regardless of fact.  You are always on the right side, full steam ahead.  Follow the plan and don't deviate and above all, don't question.  If the organization takes your money and your personal identity, it's the right thing to do.  If they dump a bucket of shit on your head, well, you deserved it. It's a test and most put their heads down and continue to belong.

**********************

I left the Loony Left many years ago and like most in a cult hung around disgruntled for several years too long. 'Loony' I realize is a perfect description of these types as I have learned recently by living in the Northwoods.  Loons seem to live half their lives underwater and pop up unexpectedly.  Like 'anarchist'  having a job with a State agency or a Communist working on a politicians' staff. Loons are beautiful creatures. The Lefty Loonies are protected and destroying the body politic like cancer.  Passive/aggressive devious types of people fill the Loony Left. I was there alright, but I changed.  It was hard to do, but it saved my soul.

More than a dozen years ago, I took a vow to myself to be brutally honest. From not stealing the bank pen to sincerely listening internally and purging the un-truths held deep in my system. I do give meditation and yoga credit as that is the techniques that worked for me.  Staying honest in all endeavors is a high ideal and one I continue to this day as best I can.  I haven't been able to retain a close friend since. Being honest has its costs but it becomes quickly apparent how many lie to themselves all day, everyday about everything.

I've had intimate lovers whom I told everything about me, warts and all.  They only used that deeply personal information against me in the end, instead answering their need to hunker down with the herd. I don't use the word 'love' anymore as I see it as a manipulative and controlling device, an arrow in their quiver. I was always as honest as I could be, I guess they thought that was 'cute' and could be changed later.  They weren't going to drag me into the herd, the cult, the dumb masses.  I've been there and worked my way out. Not going back to the lies and insanity you must eat to survive.

It is a lonely life with occasional stratospheric joy of independence.  I have taken full responsibility for all my actions, some, being human, not so good.  Nothing evil, just bad judgement. I continue to persevere and grow my soul, my life-force.

Did you read that in Germany you have to get the jab before you enter the euthanasia center?  Don't tell me that this need to inject you isn't tied to killing your soul.  I look in people's eyes and see emptiness.  It's to the point I sense the lack of bio-energy emanating from them.  The un-dead, everywhere.

They believed the lies.  I'm not going so easily.  They will probably strap me down and give me the kill shot, but I don't intend to go quietly.  I worked too hard to get here.

********************************


***************************


Study꞉ 56% of White Liberal Women Have a Mental Disorder!!!

TRT 10.00

*******************************


PSYCHIC VOLCANO - THOMAS SHERIDAN (GREAT RANT ABOUT THE NORMIES AND THE CONVID INSANITY)

TRT 20.29

******************

Read the Book of Ted,
Grasshopper


*******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment