Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Wesley says... 085


1) I send anxiety producing memories to the AshCan-ic Records.

2) The Roman Catholic Mass, a reenactment of cannibalism, is abomination.


3) When you free the slaves, the freed slaves want slaves.

4) Why should I be lonesome when there is no one lonesome for me?


5) I'm against cancer, too.

6) The State perpetuates poverty. Personal energies are offered to The State, or exchanged for money, and are used to destroy. The cycle churns.


7) Society started to unravel when the Michael Jackson character declared 'Bad" now means 'Good". The spell was cast. A fine example of Singularity.

8) "The Biden administration by-passed Congress and approved funding for Israel." Am I the only one that has a problem with that?


9) The only people in your life that absolutely exist are the ones it's possible to shake their hands in 72 hours.

10) Make my tombstone inscription; You Gotta Die Sometime

********************************


************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment