Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Dang, Wes*


YOU FELL FOR THE COVID SCAM

It was an impulsive internet purchase. I had a recent incident and I'm worried it may happen when I'm driving a car.

She earnestly looked at me and said, " Yes, Wes, you are absolutely correct." I fainted. Fell like a sack of potatoes. When I came to I made her repeat that statement, luckily, I was still seated on the floor. I became woozy but held on. I was there for a few minutes before I could regroup and continue the conversation.

DGobSmak, a device from YEZIYAM Industries wears like a small hearing aid attached to the ear. An itty-bitty processor and microphone inside are programmed to receive audio such as, "You know, you were right.", "Everything you said was correct.", "Dang, Wes, I should have listened to you." and 5000 other variables of the same theme. When such a comment enters my ear canal a short jolt of electricity is sent to my mandible so I can stutter, stammer and blubber to get back my composure instead of passing out.

It cost a few bucks, but if something like that ever happens again I want to be prepared.

************************************


******************************


*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment