Monday, January 8, 2024

Invisible Collage*


I GAVE UP ON THE INVISIBLE
... and don't court it.

Aren't you tired of believing stupid shit? Ideas are the true viruses of the world. Bad ones sure corrupt the mind.

Throw a dart at Christianity and the non-sense they hold dear, Kee-rist!. Magicians are the only ones that can walk on water, turn water into wine (not really hard to do), and raise the dead. Deep down watching a magician we know he's deceiving us, don't we? don't we?

It seems religion is entirely based in the Invisible, except when it comes to a Catholic priest diddling your son, or just spreading any non-sense based on Invisibility. Trust us, it's true. No, no proof of anything, come in our tent Lost Sheep. Special today, bullshit soup.


I gave up on the idea of 'Space' quite a while ago. Scott McCloud, Space Angel, will not get in a metal rocket ship and go anywhere. We have never gone anywhere. I have no compunction to straighten people out on this Moon question, from over 50 years ago. You are not the SGITR (Smartest Guy in The Room) if you tell me Neil Armstrong left footprints on the moon. I'm in the presence of a Stepford Wife/ Bio-robot unthinking entity. I'll let them buy lunch.


There are no planets, stars, suns, etc. I can't tell you what they are, but they are not made of rock, gas, or camel farts. I just don't know. Why? because they are Invisible, in my pure definition. There is nothing about those images I can prove exist the way astronomers say it is. More 'Trust the Experts' bullshit. Moon rocks don't count. Denmark gave theirs back, realizing, yes, they were rocks. Remember the "images" from Pluto? My, they looked like Arizona desert in the middle of the night. Everything about NASA, Space, rockets, satellites is a con job.

One would say that would debunk astrology, the original science. I'm not saying planets, stars, etc. don't exist - I can see them - but transposing our existence doesn't make common sense to me. Million, upon millions or Prof Sagan would say, Billions upon billions, miles away just sound ridiculous. The vacuum of space, nothingness, no, doesn't work for me. Rockets don't have anything to thrust against. You know, like fucking a sheep on the edge of a cliff.


... back to astrology. Seems to be traced back to the Chaldeans or Babylonians. Astrology had to adapt to the Royal Academy of Science's bullshit definition of cosmology for us pagans. As an art, it continued to be read as influences and nothing changed about that. It seems many ancient mythologies have a Zodiacal quality with humans or gods or human/gods playing the roles of the Houses. It does have a man-made interpretation to any question given, so though interesting unto itself, Astrology remains Invisible.

Palmistry, of all the occult arts, has interested me. Right in the palm of your hand - now that comes closest to my definition of being Visible. Again, man-made interpretation enters the picture, so I can't recommend the use for life's decisions. The lines on your palm do change, sometimes fairly quickly. I find it fascinating. Somewhere deep internally, the Body is telling a story. It's hard to interpret another way. Our Bodies speak all the time, do you listen?


Do you trust your intuition? I know I do. I know I have made some disastrous choices using my intuition. A Gamblers' Life, only remembering the winners, got nothing. I see people and envision the energy egg surrounding them. Honestly, I have never seen an aura. I'm trying to investigate the Invisible of that person. Leading with my gut, I have avoided a lot of evil, dark people in my life. On the face-to-face level intuition works well. There seems to be a repel/attract quality to each meeting. Alive human beings have an electric quality.


If you are looking at a screen - TV, monitor, cell phone - and the phantasm image is talking and moving like a human being, ask yourself:

Self, "Can I within reason concerning time and travel, can I physically shake that person's hand within 72 hours?"

If you can't do that to anyone 'representing' you, he/she/frog is not representing you. This is my criteria for human existence. The rest are lying demonic phantasms from the Invisible. Woe to those who enter.


The Chanellor goes into a trance and the voice of a 10,000-year-old Warrior Prince (never a hod carrier), Twat-too, starts to prognosticate, elucidate and masturbate the suggestable mind. For the sake of argument, Twat-too exists in a plane of our non-seeing existence. (Hint: I can't see it, yet it exists). There is a world of spirits, I'll even accept there are some pure and good and some evil bastards in their Realm. Seems rational to me living in a duality Realm. Everyone knows someone that has seen a ghost, they can't all be lying. My curiosity ends there. Like a vampire, inviting them into your Realm only brings death. They should stay in the Invisible never appealed to.

I want to live fully in this Realm and give my attention to this Realm, the one on terra-firma, using my senses and talents to the utmost, and enjoy what is left of my time. Demons go back from where they came, you're killing me. I suggest the OFF switch.

****************************

'Ignore the Bogey Man, he'll go away", Mom said. He did and I fell to a sound sleep.

*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment