Thursday, November 2, 2023

Pike's Drama

 


PIKE'S DRAMA

1) When two Supremacist Cults go at it, I cheer for both sides.

2) Muhammed ass-kissers will never be my friends. If I don't say the magic words and submit, they can kill me. Traditionally, a decapitation is the preferred method. They are never going to do anyone in the West any good. They resent me for living.

3) The AshkeNazi exist by deception and lies. They consider me cattle and think it's their duty to kill me and send my spirit to the Kellipot, eternal darkness. Everyone on Earth has been victimized by their financial, legal and medical methods. They resent me for living.


4) "Israel Air Strikes Refugee Camp" "Israel Air Strikes Refugee Camp Day II" headlines read. Isn't there a Blind Widows and Retarded Orphans Home to bomb?

5) Blockaded for 16 years, in an open-air desert prison, drinking rainwater, living in crammed unhealthy conditions. Hey, Guys! What do you say? let's dig a tunnel!!!

6) I'm glad those millionaire Miami diamond dealers ponied up and bought bullet proof vests for the IDF. The billions the taxpayers of America donated over the years to their cause didn't include that item.


7) Does 'humanitarian' have any meaning anymore?

8) There is a war. One side doesn't have a single tank, airplane, army, or a mule to haul a cannon, as if they had one of those. The other side controls all information, food distribution, travel restrictions, and an arsenal of high-tech weapons, including F-16 fighter jets. Does Vegas have odds on this?

9) Any Western educated woman choosing Islam as a lifestyle has shit for brains.


10) Bibi, you are a brute. Karma is a bitch.

***********************************

11) How can the Catholics, Mormons and Scientologists get in on this Psychopath Battle Royale?

*************************************8


*****************************



**************************88

No comments:

Post a Comment