Tuesday, November 7, 2023

An Homage to Love*


Dear Future Lover -

The cell phone has got to go. It is an intrusive presence in our relationship. I am already #2 and as long you hold that machine in your hand, you are alone. I stand alone, just another schmuck with my dick in my hand.

I can't be as smart or entertaining as your BFF, your cell phone. You seem to enjoy being bossed around by it. My simple kind requests are doubted and waved off. I've simply been Googled out of your life. I can't compete with its immediate attention, communication skills, and wisdom it provides. Your conversation is always 'girl talk' and grows tiresome. I get no joy over others' foibles.

I sincerely desire a lover, but first I am looking for a woman with a brain. That part of the anatomy seems to have been transferred to the electronic box at the end of her arm. Like wearing a dust mask in public, it tells she will not be in my future. Turn the vibrate feature up to 11, Honey. Beyond 'Hello’ I have no interest.

It's been years that I have had a sincere and interesting conversation with a woman, none-the-less one who may be even slightly interested in me. If that cell phone is around, she has the attention span of a fish chasing the shiny thing. I am a man with unfinished sentences, interrupted before I make my point. If there is another woman in the area, she gets the attention, I'm arm candy. A POW in the game of love. It's best not to engage, stay under radar. Women are incredibly rude. The less they know the better. There is no 'friendly' anymore. So many are data collectors with a brain resembling the insides of a vacuum cleaner.

I know you are out there, my future lover. The day will come when you walk into my life and make it complete. With your feet solidly on the ground and the ability to think for yourself, my heart will expand and surround you with love. The whole lot in this concentrated feeding pen doesn't compare to you and your wild, natural ways. Stroll into my life on healthy legs, I implore you. Dazzle me with your knowledge of the French Revolution, your emotional control, and your financial MBA. Charm me with your enchanting non-digital wiles. I am here for you.

Juicier the better, Wes xo

****************************************


**********************


******************************


***********************88

No comments:

Post a Comment