Friday, September 22, 2023

Dear Family*



Dear Family,

I've been accused of 'pushing the family away". No, you left me.

Am I the only one left with the family name and pure blood? Or did all of you reconstitute your DNA? Am I going to have to find a pure blood woman and start all over again? My grandchildren may be sterile because of the chemical concoction their parents sent through their veins. Pssst, it wasn't a 'vaccine'. It wasn't a 'pandemic'.

I've been dismissed by the best, but clipping my branch of the family tree affected me more than I can say. All of you chopped the whole damned tree down.

Don't dismiss me now. There will be no more of that towards me. No more guilt trips. No more blame. No more shame. No more belittling remarks for cheap laughs. You can take your emotional bullshit and go pound sand. And I will continue to talk this way loudly every time you start such shit. I don't desire stupid people in my life. I don't care who they are. Read your Bible; it's in the blood.

So now go live in The Cloud with your cell phone as your best friend. You have left humanity and are now part of the machine. The machine will tell you what to do and watch you, always, for good and bad. Family isn't respected nor needed. Everyone attach 'Facebook' to their Christian names. Here's another Pssst, the annual party was cancelled because we really don't like each other that much. All social events seem to end up a with a gaggle of women and their cell phones in competitive complaining.  Chronic dissatisfaction is such bad company.

So, if you do contact me, it's on my terms unless you are still human, then I'll listen better.

-me

*****************************


***********************


***********************************


*******************

******************************8

No comments:

Post a Comment