Thursday, December 8, 2022

Dec 8



THE DEFINITION OF 'IS'

I didn't hear a single word about Pearl Harbor yesterday. The media can invent history, they can turn it off. 911 was just one of those things, just like blowing off the President's head in front of God and everyone is a drama not a crime. Or, Steph Currie can hit that many 3-pointers without electro-magnetic induction interference.

If history, one minute or 1000 years ago, is presented digitally it is a representation. It may not be a lie, but it is not the real thing. The ways and means to facilitate a great deception is through digital means. We live in a Wikipedia Universe where nameless editors write and re-write history, erasing away as Winston Smith does at the Ministry of Truth. Stalin removed you with razor blade and rubber cement. Nelson Mandela came back to life in this digital age.

People have been entrained to data process think. To take in information and sort it out into their own construct pigeon hole. Logic be damned, repetitious habit is the way we do it around here, pal. That's the way we have always done it. Are you a communist? The pictures on the machine tells us what to do.

Technicians can digitally manipulate live stream, meaning, have me pulling Biden's mask off at the State Dinner. I might be sitting on my sofa without an alibi but I'll take the rap for that one. Underneath will be Kenny Jay, my favorite babyface AWA Palooka. We are truly in the Wrestling Age.

Could they 'Forrest Gump' me into an assassination's scheme, perhaps? Put me behind the fence on the Bushy, er Grassy Knoll have the Court Historians massage time with a new fantastic story for a few generations and, yes, it was me. I did it.

The Rainbow Bridge. the Bluebirds, the Happiest Place On Earth and Big Rock Candy Mountain are all available in the Digital Realm. Anything you want to dream. In Today's Realm, the wood don't get split and the water don't get hauled.



"What don't kill us, make us fatter." - Johnny Gray

**********************************



**********************

Earth Sit-Rep: Satanic A.I. Is Very Deeply Entrenched Here

****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment