Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Good Ole Lunchbucket



When I do get out with the grown-ups, new future friends and acquaintances, and the conversation lulls or a good belly laugh dissipates, I turn to them and say,

"All Hail, Joe Biden".

Instantly, their faces tell me where they stand on the political spectrum. Remember, I'm in Trump Country. It isn't hard to provoke a harsh opinion. The majority fail to see the sarcasm. Then I say,

"You folks don't know the proper response? It's 'All Hail, Joe Biden'. If I don't get the proper response, I'll have to report you to Homeland. I pick up a few bucks on the side spying for them. Now,

"All Hail, Joe Biden"

Sometimes, the dam doesn't break at that point. They believe me.

I like doing things like that. I think it's funny. Not making too many friends.

****************


***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment