Friday, October 28, 2022

Wagging Society


Wagging Society's Tales of Woe

Society.  The fishbowl realm we live in is nothing but lies.  Psychological coercive advertising, professional sports cheating, actors and actresses (doesn't that say a lot) everywhere. We all live in a haze of lies big and small.  We are all equal, we went to the moon, your vote counts - stop lying and stop believing the lies, folks. Repeat them in derisive terms only. 

I know I put people off by calling them on their bullshit.  I don't live in a fantasy world as if I'm trying out for the new community play, yearning to be "liked".  It's just who I am. There is a great lyric in "Sunny" by Bobby Hebb - "My life was torn like wind blown sand, Then a rock was formed when we held hands."  It would a better world if people were honest to your face and true to their word. A solidarity would form. 

The liars also happen to be, coincidently, the El-ites, the Phoenician Navy (MM), the One-Eyed People and all the secret clubs, cabal and cults. One achieves a lot of money when you lie a lot and have cohorts helping you along, maybe even cashing in covering for you. It's a win-win for the dishonest.  All of the media, the entire political class, the entertainment industry (but you should realize as an adult it is fantasy going in), sports arenas, can I forget academia? Is there a pile of stinking bullshit in that institution?  Institutions are where they put the crazy people.  All cashing in big and small.

***************************************


*************************

Hello, this Tracy from Dr. Kirschenman's office.  You have cancer. Good bye.'" click

As I enter the clinic with my Medicare care, I meet money grubbers and Medicare gougers.  My dermatologist walked away from me.  His snooty office lady called and  confirmed I had 7 basal cell carcinoma.  Two  MOHS surgeries were needed. Five small legions to be incised.  She wanted me to come to the clinic 5 times.  I've been dealing with these skin conditions for 50 years.  This guy, he wasn't an MD, he was DO, FAAD, POS (person of substance), he was in my  memory the 15th dermatologist I have visited.  Not my first turnip truck, I asked them to make it 2, seeing I live 100 miles away.  They are asking me to drive a thousand miles ($3.69/gal today) for these surgeries.  I never got a call back and I am assuming  why they were giving me the Shuffle Off to Buffalo.

When filing out the initial paperwork I did not answer the "Have you received the Kill Shots?" (paraphrase).  They either didn't catch it and now have to move to CDC protocol and I made it known at the start I wasn't going to wear a mask.  So they treated me anyway, now decided I'm a hot potato and won't continue the removal process, that is, me proving to them I'm not an infected vermin. COVID test results? Big Lie, Big Lie, Big Lie. They are passing something right into your brain.  The Big Big Big Fat Liars are separating the sheep from the goats. And they have drive up windows so the FA Americans don't have to get out their cars. I am healthy and I don't have to prove otherwise. NOYB.

I have read many articles on basal cell over the years.  I know it's non-life threatening but has its dangers.  I Joogled 'holistic dermatology' and found skin cream I'm going to try.  The reviews on Amazon (are they not lies, too? Disembodied voices from the corpse-oration, the Voices of the Dead) were good, I discerned it was worth the money. One review said, " It stings like hell for a while but if you stick with it, it works," somehow that sold me.  If it does work, I'll let you know.  A truthful review from me is promised.

"My life was torn like wind blown sand, Then a rock was formed when we held hands." 

***********************************


*************************************

I Yelped His Ass - EWS


You wrote a review for Forefront Dermatology
4 days ago
1.0 star rating
10/27/2022

I'd rather roast an ox thigh to praise Lord Zues to cure my afflictions than to get treated by these people.

zero stars

******************************

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2020

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2021
Result: Bitch

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2018
INVERSE WORLD

 THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2009

************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment