Thursday, October 27, 2022

Sweet Little Lies

 

Sobriety is about honesty with yourself.  It is a most difficult thing to do. The whole world seems to be lying to themselves.  Defending their own untruths/half truths only drives them deeper in the psyche making them almost unmovable, ex., Moon landing.  Blow the dust away on most subjects today and see the ugly truth.  No thanks, man, bullshit is pretty and comforting.  We are the greatest country in the world, not them. Boys can be girls, why not?  Barbarian desert cult society rules of 3000 years ago still work today.  You better believe or you are going to hell. One little drink won't hurt... Most people's lives are full of lies they hold dear.

I didn't come off the mountain to deliver this message.  My own bullshit has been out there for all to see for a long time.  Somehow my role in life has been to point out the turd in the punch bowl.  My dearest friend has been the elephant in the room.  It has cost me plenty.  Striving to be honest with myself is incredibly difficult personally and on a global scale seems to be impossible.  There is virus in information, people are addicted and mentally sick, unable to discern fantasy from boots on the ground.  I intend to continue not to pretend and not have my head in the clouds.  It's ugly on Earth.

... but we are getting in a rocket ship and going to Mars!!!

***********************


*******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment