Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Fathers Wait

 

MY ONLY SON

My only son wants to kill himself.  And has wanted to for years.

I'll get that phone call.  Be emotionless, not surprised.  He's been telling me for some time. God doesn't answer his prayers.  Why should God answer his prayers? God helps those that helps themselves. Never wood chopping or water hauling for this boy.  Now he is freaking out. The world doesn't need him.

I offered everything. Dismissed out of hand. Back to the comfort of the cult. Family be damned. I am not worthy...

Atheists are arrogant.  People who 'know' what God wants and needs are arrogant, also. Believing in Jewish fables and fairytales is too much for me, we are not Jewish.

Now he is floating out on his own iceberg.  He has admitted God is not going to help him.

Fathers wait.

**********************


***************

No comments:

Post a Comment