Sunday, September 12, 2021

Wesley says... 055

1) Even Madagascar didn't want the Jews.

2) “I have certain rules I live by. My first rule: I don’t believe anything the government tells me. Sooner or later the people in this country are going to realize: the government does not give a fuck about them. The government doesn’t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare, or your safety. It simply doesn’t give a fuck about you. It’s interested in its own power. That’s the only thing keeping it and expanding it wherever possible.”George Carlin


3) Oh yeah, Happy Labor Day.   https://www.bitchute.com/video/KJ_4r1S5OFs/  TRT: 3.00



5) Tyrants Lie, Sheep Comply, People Die

6) People have dogs because they can't find human love.


7) Stop Complaining.  Life gets better.

8) The problem of Anglo-Saxon Christianity is melding 'Turn the other cheek' with 'Survival of the Fittest'.



9) I look forward to the day when I can say, "It's a SILENT yoga class, ladies. SHUT UP."

10) ALL HAIL JOE BIDEN!


******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment