Thursday, September 2, 2021

My Pal Al No. 2


Eustace Mullins - How the Rockefellers Bought Medical Education
09/02/2021

Comments: Al Thompson

I cannot recall in my lifetime that any doctor solved a medical problem. My take on this is that the medical system is a form of mass murder by useless surgeries, radiation, morphine, and chemotherapy. I've even had an MD tell me to never go into the hospital because "they will kill you." For whatever reason, she just blurted it out.

The last time I was in the hospital, the MDs did stop the breathing problem but I had to figure out on my own to not have that same problem again. And of course, I lost a friend to COPD and they gave him morphine when he wasn't in pain. These doctors are evil to the core. If you read the comments on my article "Murder by Morphine" you'll see that I'm not the only one who thinks that the MDs are nothing more than murderers for big pharma.

The whole purpose of the "new world order" psychos is to cull the population by any means. It is too obvious to go house-to-house and shoot people, but if you can get them in the hospital, then they can murder the patient slowly, collect the money, and look like they are trying to help.

***************************************


************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment