Saturday, January 23, 2021

Indifferent*

indifferent - 1) marked by impartiality: UNBIASED  2a: that which does not matter one way or the other b: of no importance one way or the other  3a: marked by no special liking for or dislike of something b: marked by a lack of interest, enthusiasm or concern for something ...

My only hope for survival in 2021 is to develop a strong sense of indifference. It is crossing that line of "caring" that is to be my doom.

I don't have to like black people. I don't like ghetto rats. My life experience is they are lazy and untrustworthy. I grew up in Chicago and from childhood I was aware of their existence and to keep them in front of me whenever together. My work life paralleled Affirmative Action. Placed on a list to get a job at the union hall, I was forced to step aside and allow the African American to gain employment before my turn was up.  I was indifferent at first then it grew into outrage as they blew every opportunity handed to them and saw firsthand the chaos they brought to every job site.  Over 25 years, I can't think of a handful I'd want to work with again. I must let that go. It was a long time ago, but things have gotten even worse and it is hard to sit and watch.  They have proven they are incompetent at most every mechanical task, yet they get the tongue bath.

What do I care if they continue to murder each other? They ruined the city I loved and all urban centers in America. Black lives sure don't seem to matter much to black people. BLM is a ploy to get another check from Big Daddy G, the only father they know - the white man in the Big White House on the Hill. Reparations? don't get me going. My Irish ancestors were slaves, too, and added plenty positive to this nation. Five generations after the Emancipation Proclamation black folk can hardly read or write. I'm not impressed. Give me a black person that can even trace their ancestry back 40 years. They can't claim the past, only fill the jails.

I'm a few degrees north of the Jigaboo Line, as a patron at one establishment loquaciously said, the latitude they won't cross. There is plenty of hard work to do here so they are absent.  I haven't seen a live one since July. I can walk at night alone and be assured I won't be mugged, which is a cowardly crime only blacks and white drug addicts do. My town's balance sheet isn't filled with social costs of incarceration and security, drugs, domestic violence and unnecessary shootings. I like it here.

Watching television you would think America is 98% black people who wear cardigan sweaters and live  in suburbia surrounded by their nuclear family. If a black person needs a job, they need to become commercial actors. They seem to be hiring. Note: they are not 'just like us'. Oh! no, they are not.

You have seen one basketball game, you have seen them all. I can only watch sports if the audio is turned down because the announcers fetishistic and promoting arrogant ignorance  is too much for me to handle. Half the team has a felony conviction and the other half will soon. Professional sports has become the new soap opera with a bunch of bitches complaining about each other on Twitter. Indifference works great on this point.

I'd like to care, but caring is wasting my energy. This screed is one example of the type of people I must use indifference. There are others. I don't agree, I don't disagree. I let the world collapse around me.

*************************


TOMMY SOTOMAYOR: "BANNING N*GGERS WOULD PROBABLY SOLVE 80% OF THE CRIME IN AMERICA"
TRT 9 min

No comments:

Post a Comment