Sunday, January 31, 2021

Wesley says... 042

1) It's my agreement with WI Authorities. I can't go four hours without eating cheese.

2) Next time I'm in Washington DC, I'll follow all of the President's Executive Orders. All Hail Joe Biden! 

proper response: All Hail Joe Biden!

3) Communism is "Celebration of the Stupid!" - primitive equality. 

All Hail Joe Biden!

proper response: All Hail Joe Biden!

4) Old School Chicago Journalists? Len O'Conner vs. Mike Royko. Discuss amongst yourselves. Hoppy Bum Jacobson? I wonder if he was more than a bat boy. A Cub fan, for sure.

5) Next Up will be Drama Queen Competition, lasting thru summer. "I had it in April. It was terrible." "I was sick all February. I thought I was gonna die." blah, blah, blah...

6) Isn't too ironic to be more likely to know someone who died or injured from the vaccine than to know someone that died of the virus?

7) Let's stop using 'equal' and use 'level', since we are on the flat earth and all. Seeing as, "... all men are created level... ", it's interesting what someone does with a basket of fruit. Some save the seeds and harvest later. Some need a basket of fruit every month.

8) Finagling billionaire's profits? Nope.

9) Can any serious NFL believer think that Tom Brady second half comeback against the Atlanta Falcons wasn't rigged? I very well remember the Super Bowl victors after 9/11,of course, the Patriots.  I was in love with the whole experience. R. Wilson rifling it into DB's numbers at the goal line. Holmgren unnecessarily goes for two, for the Vegas spread. The fix is always in.

10) Strap yourself to the mast.

*******************


*******************************

No comments:

Post a Comment