Monday, April 18, 2022

Wesley says... 68

1) I'm sick and tired of being well and depressed.  People aren't any help.

2) I've had a good life considering what a misfit I am.

3) One has to be a moron to intentionally deprive oneself of oxygen and this country is full of them.

4) The State - the place where creativity goes to die.

5) Hey Mom!  Got a problem with your children?  Kill them.  Seems legal.

6) I'm not ashamed of my intelligence as long as people are proud of their stupidity.

7) I am very alone in this world, and sometimes I really like it. All I have to do is deal with my own silliness.

8) Boys, you will never be a man listening to your Mother.

9) As long as there is Roe vs, Wade, there shouldn't be Mothers' Day.

10) Now, Elon Musk is our new Savior Billionaire.  Some people will never catch on.

************************************

******************

No comments:

Post a Comment