Saturday, April 2, 2022

Wesley says... 067

Classic.

1) I can't wait for Michelle Tyson to start boxing again.  Maybe she can fight Michelle Obama?

2) I got called for jury duty, I sent them a cardboard cut out to put in the jury box, a la Miller Park. Judges do what they want. Juries are showboat distraction to the crime.

3) Goat Boy Jim Bruerer is funny.

4) Better to have good character than be smart. 

5) The three top political leaders in this country can't put a coherent sentence together.

6) KBJ isn't black enough, and certainly, not woman enough for me.

7) The Evil Place - California - subsidizes full term abortion and infanticide. Shiva, the Destroyer, walks the Earth.

8) As long as this Hunter Biden story roles out, I smell Bullshit.  The Ole Shaggy Dog treatment. It is all meant to demoralize us. None dare call it treason. What happened to 'high crimes and misdemeanors'?

9) Other people's golf game bores the hell out of me.

10) You are living in an inverse Truman Show.  They are watching you.

****************************


*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment