Tuesday, April 19, 2022

I Didn't Know

 1) I would like to think people got smarter recently, but deep down I know better.

2) Smart people didn't believe these numbers, preferring to be frightened by the Invisible Boogeyman.

3) An Oldy But Goody meme, lost on the large amount of authority loving kiss ass morons in this country.

4) Too true.  It makes me cold towards the suffering, stupid injected.

5) Brought to you by the bio-robots called your neighbors.

6) See 5).


7) It's amazing how many people let absolute strangers stick something into a hole in their bodies. Complete bullshit, BTW.  They will freely do it again.


8) Americans volunteered for a deep mind-fuck.  I no longer trust them. Spineless is the word that comes to mind.


9) the G-loving majority in this country are now your enemy.


10) I haven't heard a single retraction or regret about a bad decision made.

****************************


**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment