Thursday, April 21, 2022

042122


042122

This is the first of a continuing diary of Wesley Everest. A morning exercise replacing the terminated internet in my home. The blog Escaped Wage Slave is on hiatus. I will be getting my (almost non-existant) emails at the public library and possibly upload a section to the blog now and then.

EWS was/is a therapy of one disappointed and angry individual, that being me. It helped in bad times when I started it in 2010. Now I’m repeating myself and the feedback loop makes me even angrier. It’s averaging about 80-100 page views a day with a dozen regulars, as I read the numbers. I’m proud of the work. I cut out the reply feature because of the idiocy of most that wrote back. I demand a USPS letter to my PO Box. No one has ever written me a hand written letter. I’m not surprised.

I certainly have anger issues. I don’t suffer the fools. I don’t follow stupid dictates/mandates. Never have and I’m not one to comply until I want to. I’d rather let my brother break my arm behind my back than say ‘Uncle’ as kids. I’m not different today.

Why am I recently angry? Well, the population around me abandoned their responsibility to think for themselves. Sheeplike, I’m disgusted and disappointed. This includes my family and my loving wife, whom I miss terribly but will never face again. I left them behind and currently reside in a small house in NE rural Wisconsin. The last two years have been terribly lonely. Living in my head is difficult and thrilling at the same time. It’s my world and the results are mine and mine only. I have pulled a curtain around me, disengaged from the profane; do not want to hear programmed, hypnotized, gossipy people any more. They have ruined my happy home and my ability to live freely. The compliant are my enemy, always have been. The future is brutal, not that I can see into the future, but my intuition to escape CA was right on and I’m going with my gut. I would like to think the stupid will die first, but I’m sure the intelligent will be in front of the line. The stupid always survive it seems.

I haven’t had a TV here and never paid too much attention for many years before this. Hockey and Jeopardy were it. Now when I look at it I’m appalled at the blatant propaganda and lies, green screens, degeneracy and they continue to stare and repeat as fact what comes off that screen. Amazing, people’s brains are moosh. My mornings up to now have been to turn on the internet, post on EWS and watch bitchute videos for several hours. I realize that’s all lies, too, and what is the sense to go look to be lied to? I canceled and will bank the 100 a month. I don’t need to know they didn’t go to the Moon. I’ve known that for many years. The deceitful world we live in is vast. I’m pulling the curtain on that as well.

I’m 65 years of age. I was brought, metaphysically, here to die. A bardo to review my life, I’ll go without a fight when time comes. The drama queen in me feels I already have brain cancer as pressure behind my eyes is constant now and my energy sometimes drains out of me quickly. Probably just age. I don’t know. I’m not going to Dr Death or getting any injections or surgeries. Pain killers may help. I’ll suffer and die, everyone does. As I sit here I’m not scared. Reincarnation is comforting but not assured in any way. Let’s see. There is a brewery/bakery I’ll enter in 10,000 years I will visit if it comes to pass.

I’ll be making arrangements in the next few months for my burial in Forest Home cemetery here in town. No services, no attendees, just a box and a hole in the ground. I have a $10,000 burial insurance policy I’ve been paying on for 40 years and have no one as a beneficiary. That is what my life has become. Just go along quietly is the plan. They all left me is as I see it.

It will be 60 degrees today.  It's been a long time. The little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment