Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wesley says... 060

1) A certain vein of people so crazily scared of a virus, advocate butt fucking, young male lap dances, drag queens in elementary schools, anonymity secured, a mask preferred. They love their predators.

2) They say the world is ending any day

     That's OK, I don't live here anyway...

                                -John Prine or Wesley Everest

3) When I start to talk about mental health, I only end up talking to the mentally ill.

4) Too many people awaken, only to stay in their pajamas.


5) When my mind opened, it closed hearts around me.

6) The College Football Draft is a slave auction. You got that right, Colin.

7) One of the great, but not only, delusions of my lifetime is the perception that the black urban community was ever united on anything, about anything or for anything.  Organizing stray cats on LSD is easier. The Preachers and Gang Leaders run the show. 

8) 'Man-made' is immediately suspicious.

9) Life gets in the way of all Grand Plans. At least, it used to.

10) This video made me cry.  Soon it will be me:

MAN FORCIBLY INJECTED BY 12 NURSES WHILE SCREAMING NO IN USA
TRT 6.29

************************************************


************************























No comments:

Post a Comment