Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Beatle .img Dump

 

Chopped Up Baby Parts.  Nothing suspicious here.


I drank with the Real Paul at Hoppy Brewery, Sacramento CA


Guys dressed as the Beatles meet with Jimmy Saville. Nothing to see here. Move along.



The Anointed One in Pepper's Band.


My Oh! so tired of 'Paul is Dead' from me, girlfriend, were seated randomly at Hard Rock Cafe, Cleveland OH and were led to a booth that had Paul McCartney's Death Mask on the wall.  I snapped this shot.

The rest of these images, I can't vouch for authenticity in any way.


Doesn't even look like Paul and Ringo.


From MMT, I find this shot hilarious.  That's Ringo's Aunt Gladys.


Nothing too occultic or satanic, let's move a long...


Real queer, boys. What's with the black rose?


Thankfully just doll parts.  Then it's OK.


Doubly queer, Faulsy. What did they MAKE you do?


This is embarrassing...


The Beatle Machine turns out many varieties...

*****************

My Best Wishes, Bettina, xo, Wesley...


********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment