Saturday, August 21, 2021

The Mosquito Bit The Baby II

Carla –

Ms. Archer is an energy vampire.  She stole my time and labor, but you stole my wage.  If you would have paid me the $72 ($9 X 8 hrs) for working her hours while she was missing everything would have blown over without incident.  You proved to me you are dumb and heartless – a lethal combination.

She is Lucy with a football and my Charlie Brown days are done.

I wasn’t even doing the job of my job description, and I’m doing hers as well.  I did you a great favor by not leaving every time she did, which was three days in a row if I have to remind you.  I got things to do.  I got a life, too.  Working for $4.50 at a garbage dump is not in my plans.  I have my integrity.  I will not be taken advantage of.  I’m a retiree with a bum knee pounding the hot asphalt.  You put a saddle and bridle on me and rode me into the ground.  Do you have a soul?

It’s called Dignity, Carlita.  Look it up in the dictionary.

“My hands are tied… blah, blah, blah.”… I don’t want to hear it.  Heavy is the head that wears the crown. – Richard III

You didn’t care about me and I don’t care about you. I will not talk of this incident unless by direct question.  I am certainly not anyone’s Bitch Boy.  No more favors.

                                                                                                                               x347977                                                                                                                                                                      Your neighbor     

09/04/2021 Oconto Co. I love people with soooouls.     

********************

11/18/2021 Citizen of the Year: For 7 years, Mr. Carl has been stalwart on manning the Recycle Center, 7 years, at $10.75 an hour, never a raise. Brought his own lawn mower to cut around the entrance during this time, with compensation from the town.  He went to the town board meeting Tuesday and announced his resignation to drive school bus part time in another town.  Exasperated, someone on the council said a .50 raise was in the offing.  Carl stated he was starting at 16.00 and hour and will eventually earn a $1800 signing bonus.

Labor does Rule the Day.

EWS

                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment