Monday, August 30, 2021

My Pal Al


Igor Shepherd -- COVID "Vaccines" are a Communist Bioweapon

Comments:
Al Thompson said (August 30, 2021):

In my opinion, vaccines should never be used as they are worthless and building up the immune system would be much more effective.
Also, this event has discredited most doctors and I would never use their methods unless I was in some kind of accident. I might use a doctor to find out what is wrong, but I wouldn’t depend on a doctor to find a cure.

The whole medical industry seems to have a connection with the occult which would explain their failures which is in plain sight. Their treatment of cancer and heart problems is another example of genocide. Around 1.2million people die of these problems every year in the US. I was able to cure myself from lung cancer on a principle that’s been around since 1933 but I never heard of it until I did my own research.

Simply stated, no one should ever trust a doctor as they are as evil as politicians. The good doctors should start their own organization in order to separate themselves from the slimy quacks that call themselves MDs. They should start their own hospitals and clinics that actually address the source of the problem.

I spoke to a friend of mine a few days ago. I had told him that under no circumstances should he get the Covid jab. He got it anyway and now he’s in the hospital with Covid. I haven’t heard from him or his family but at over 80 years old it doesn’t look like he’s going to recover. His wife just told me she got the jab and broke out in hives; the dermatologist told her not to get anymore vaccines.

I think all of us are too polite to the PTB and people in the medical field. I’m hearing rumors that the nurses and medical staff at the hospitals here in town are demonstrating in front of the hospitals because they oppose the jab. It’s time to tell the vaccine promoters to go do that which is physically impossible.

They put the symbol of the serpent on their logo for a reason; it is to warn the person of the danger of their treatment. The medical care is more of a eugenics program than a way to cure people. It is utterly disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment