Monday, August 23, 2021

Jesus Saves. Moses, He Invests*


I don't praise any Jew gods.  I am not a Jew.

Jesus was a Jew.  The first "Christians" were Jews.  Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism and a sectarian dispute in that so-called "religion".  None of my business.  I am not a Jew.

The Jews are the Chosen People?  Who says so? The Jews and their god?  I call bullshit.

I am not Ubangi, Greek, or Polynesian.  I am an adult male, American citizen, of Irish/German heritage.  I am not "white".  Do not call me "white".  And I am not a Jew.

I'd prefer to praise Finn McCool or some Teutonic Knight than a mooshhead like God.

Why does a barbaric desert cult of 3000 years ago hold such sway over some many people?  It's because people are stupid and afraid.  Too stupid to see the con, too afraid of an angry god they can't see.  No different than an invisible virus.  They have always been slaves, never free, and they will drag me down with them. 

********************************************


***************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment