Tuesday, December 15, 2020

More Ass Stuffing

Debra Messing


The Secret Service asked me why I was threatening the President
with queer cock....


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I'm always interested in how minds going to hell work, well all minds, but the people going to hell, come up with cave girl shit. Debra Messing is such a mind on shit.

Messing ended her week with saying Donald Trump should get ass raped. She began this week with getting her ass tweet beat, and then saying Donald Trump should get ass raped again, but this time adding since she has sex pervs she supports, so it is ok to say she hopes Donald Trump gets his ass raped.

Think about it for a second. The thing that Obama just went out for, to get things up his ass, is the thing that Messing drools over as the worst thing she could wish on someone she hates.

You know most people say hell. Some say they hope you get cancer. Some even say die, but the thing that is worse than anything for Debra Messing is having a black cock shoved up her ass. I say black as it is obvious that Skin Heads would not be raping Mr. Trump, and Messing knows that, so she is not just a homophobe, but a racist.

What I do puzzle over is Messing, no I really don't, I just enjoy making fun of her, as she never learned her lesson after Susan Sarandon bitch slapped her onto the next time zone. Messing is like all liberals who do a constant F bomb conversation with their high moral friends, saying how wonderful they are......yes I stand up for LGQUBOOMO so what I say is kosher.

I can see Messing's ideas working through history. Hello I'm Adolf Hitler, but don't judge me because I employed cross dressing Herman Goering. Same thing she just said.

Messing was such a cut thing. She could have made a man like Donald Trump a good wife if she had gotten a tit job, and used her mouth like a Hoover and just let the man do the thinking for her. She would be happy and fulfilled. I swear I hear nothing but these menless women always talking about their fag friends. Normal women are too busy to have weird homosexuals around, as if they want comedy they pop in Two and Half Men, just the Charlie Sheen years, as queer Ashton is just.......well more of what no one wants around.

Well that is about it. Debra Messing says queer sex is rape sex and the worst thing in this world is a black cock up her ass and she thinks ass sex is the worst thing she can punish people with.

I wonder what shoved a big stiffy up Deb's bottom. Maybe it was a lezbo with a zucchini or maybe she had Kobe Bryant over to bet the spread and he plugged hoop with a slam dunk.

It's just too bad that Donald Trump didn't fornicate with her, I mean grab her pussy as that would have been enough, as that is all she ever needed.

agtG

No comments:

Post a Comment