Monday, December 28, 2020

Cowards Are Not My Friends*

...Phil, I'll be there soon...

I simply need brave people in my life. The scardy cats around me are so uninspiring. They really do suck the energy right out of me.  It's hard to be joyful surrounded by vampires.  I just went to the grocery store and returned spent.  I think I'll take another nap.

 I have a tavern 30 yards from my front door.  The used to be (?) Outlaw MC owner of the establishment makes his employees wear masks.  He doesn't have to because the WI Supreme Court has stuck down the Governors' Emergency dictates.  Just making his acquaintance, I can't believe he is scared of a virus.  I will assume he is scared of the State.  He may have his reasons. The bartenders look ridiculous and humiliated, and I refuse to be served a cocktail by someone in a mask...

... I drive 10 miles away to refresh my spirits. 

The owner of this establishment has never effectively shut down.  Over 9 years he and his partners have built a long relationship with loyal clients. It didn't take me long to always feel welcome there and have had many a hearty conversation with some very funny down-to-earth folks. Sometimes way too many laughs and I have to drive home.  My mental health is more important than the dangers is a weak excuse, and my actions are regrettable in that regard.

One of the most sinister aspects of this CONVID scam is social distancing.  The human body's electro-magnetic field extends three feet around.  No coincidence Dr. Doom and friends want you 6 feet away from each other.  No coincidence sports and cheering fans in the stadium shoulder to shoulder think they influence the outcome of the game, maybe they do. No coincidence sometimes a couple will meet instantaneously feel compatible and end up in the sack soon after. No coincidence at all.  The energy we exude unites us, or repels us, and we immediately know to stay away from that person.  Now "they" are demanding we not use this most evolved human trait by demanding shutting down your own radar system.  Training people not to trust their own instincts and removing it from children who will never get to use it is the point.


I feel such pity and loathing for people volunteering to wear an unneeded mask.  Volunteering to keep the fear alive.  Volunteering to exist and not live a full life. Mediocrity at its best. It is America.

Personally I've been ready to die for a long time. Children are raised and educated. I'm debt free and have a paid off deed on a small plot.  A little rocking chair money coming in.  I don't need much for happiness.  I'm here for the party and stupid obedient meat puppets, my fellow neighbors and community, want to make my life more difficult, soon to take it right away from me.  I'm not letting them suck the life out of me.

After my nap I know where I'm headed.

****************************


***********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment