Monday, November 2, 2020

Wesley says...029

1) It is better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.

2) The only time I wear a mask is on Zoom, just to out-insane the insane.


  3) There isn't much cute and cuddly in the black American urban culture.

4) What if you go to a peaceful protest, and, Unexpectedly, a riot breaks out, but you don't burn, loot or murder - do you still get a Green Ribbon of Participation?

5) Vocalize these words, "I do not consent." I know, some people simply can't say it.

6) That news reporter in the Green Screen Room at the studio, is he going to spittle on you? Is that why he wears a mask?

7) I see Scared Little Boys and Helicopter Matrons. Welcome to America November 2020.

8) It's a cattle call into the New World Order. A firestorm of fear drives them into their pens. Time to think outside the box. car.

9) This late in life, I'm just coming to grips with the idea facts don't matter.

10) I sure wish the best crime family wins the election tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment