Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Wesley says...030


1) Tombstone Inscription: I continually rolled sevens and explained it was statistically possible.  Then they shot me.

2) Gay people suck.

 

3) Feelings are not honest. 

4) I'm pretty sure those masks are covering up reptilian teeth.


5) I wonder if Evel Kneival would wear a mask. OR George Patton, would he?

6) Today's country music is sung by 17 year old pussy whipped cowboys.


7) Chicago will have 700 murders.......rrrrrright......now.

8) Joe Stalin used to get 100% of the vote.  People must have been quite happy with his performance as Supreme Leader. Or terrified of him, one or the other.


9) Hey Ladies! Make up is for drag queens. Put it away.

10) I feel sorry for those Veterans who died fighting for freedom.  Doesn't seem the folks back home treasure it.

************************************

Normandy Beaches

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment