Friday, November 27, 2020

Death By The lb*

My position here living a long, cold winter for real in the Northwoods is one of purgatory.  Without the distractions of television and blabbing radio, cell towers and WiFi, my thoughts are wild, disconnected, one after another.  My mind is a string ball unwinding. Living with my thoughts with reckless abandon, throwing the dis-pleasant ones on the bonfire of my memory. My heart filled with gratitude I can be in such a beautiful place.  I am finding an equilibrium. My feet have settled on solid ground.

I sleep better and longer.  I breathe deeper. I drink clean, fresh water, My muscles are working hard. I have plans. I am living, not just existing.

I look at people with masks on as the un-dead. I don't interact.  

I have come to the conclusions that all those long term acquaintances, friends in some instances, that are obsessed to be constantly deceived by all the screens of media, needy to the point of compulsion for constant access, and those making excuses for our oppressor - can't be in my life anymore. The hive mind's cognitive ability is severely in question. They can't tell truth from bullshit and their fate is their own.

I have compassion for the few muddled-brained loved ones, but the rest won't get past my threshold.  

*****************

 Johnny Gray's catch phrase was "What don't kill ya, make you fat." 

Well, they certainly made this population fat in brain and body.  Now, they gonna kill us.

I heard that sharks only eat the fat ones. They clamp down on lean surfer leg and let it go. A little fat kid they go wild over.

The retrovirus SV40 was in the polio vaccine, used well into the 70's until they discovered it settled in the fatty tissues (Breast, Brain), then took decades in some instances to start the cancer death spiral.

When Nixon found out about the damage done to the American population he tried to keep it secret and declared the War on Cancer. Don't hear to much about that anymore.We must have lost.

 It seems the Fat Ones are in the crosshairs. Get your shot. You can't run.

***********************

A low-fat, high-carb diet has been the largest public health experiment in history. As the world gets ever fatter, we MUST rethink

New research suggests that four billion people globally will be overweight in 2050. This trend can be traced back to the ‘low-fat, high-carb’ guidelines first issued in the 70s, and should prompt a major U-turn on dietary advice.


***************************


*******************************************

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Were Given Cancer Virus via the Polio Shot
Posted on 08/03/2019

No comments:

Post a Comment