Sunday, November 22, 2020

JFK 55* II


JFK 55

Astrologically. I was born into the sign of Skeptic, in the House of JFK. The core of my personality is a Bullshit Detector going off all-the-freaking-time and its core is the John F. Kennedy 'assassination.'

In two days it was going to be Holy Communion Day for me and the 2nd grade class of St. Elephants. Our class had been practicing the entrance promenade, the music prompts, the play acting with The Bishop being there. The Communion Party traditionally gave you a new watch (I have never worn a watch) and the uncles and aunts would give you money or Government Treasury Bill. Two years earlier, my older brother made a haul. For one day, I was the center of attention, had a party and saw all my cousins and was given money - what's there not to look forward to?

Friday afternoon, Sr. Bridgatine (SSSsssss…) gets a message to march our asses over to the church. It didn't take the time it got to the parking lot to realize every class 1-8 was marching over to church.

(This is a 55 year memory, it's sketchy) We settle down and an announcement is made that 'the President has been shot', usual prayers and beseeching the spirits and we went home for the day and all that came after 11/22/63 1pm EST 33 degree N Dallas, TX, good 'ole USA.

Well, my party was a dud. Some family came, not many, not near as much money a 7yr needed, and all was somber.


We had a lively kitchen table at our house. There was always discussion and I can remember listening to the elders, (hell, everyone was older than me) specifically some neighborhood friends of my oldest brother discussing multiple shooters and all kind of intrigue in the immediate following days after the funeral. My father was a police detective and was familiar with President Ruby and the Scrap Haulers Union, Ruby being a suspect in the death of the previous president of the Scrap Haulers Union before he skedaddled to Big D and run the Carousel Club (he had partners). Klein Sporting Goods sold A. Hidell the Italian war rifle (shot 3 times, dropped) and that wasn't far from our house. There was personal connection. The violent nature of the crime was shocking and answers were not forthcoming.

I currently have 70 hard cover books relating to the JFK 'assassination'. I have in my possession many fine JFK collectable including the original LIFE, the ones that were recalled. They then replaced this edition with one that re-ordered the time frames of the film record and that became the standard. I have the Day After editions, complete NY Times, NY Herald and NY Post newspapers. I have foot high collections of LIFE, LOOK, many magazines concerning all the 'assassinations'. Sort of an obsession, it ebbs and flows, like the arthritis in my knee.


I went to the Unfriendly City, Dallas TX, for the 50th anniversary, a very strange event. I got into town on Thursday morn and that afternoon was standing on the Grassy Knoll, (or maybe the Bushy Knoll might be better). Workmen were setting up a big stage, stadium seating, a whole morbid public wake was to be held right in the triangle created by the roads - and it was to be a ticketed Invite Only affair. They were doing the sound checks on the big speakers and played the war song 'Star Spangled Banner' and it was amazing to me how many people stood sharp to attention or sang along. On the Grassy Knoll, Dealey Plaza. Maybe they were all the actors, informants, agents working for the G, I should have thought of that then. Anyway, they had the security to pull off this private party. The next day, Friday the 22nd, Normals like me were kept away at least 2 full city blocks away. They had DPD, Texas Rangers, TX State Police, US ARMY, Air Force, Marines, private security mercenaries out in force. The dead JFK got a lot of security.


Oh, that weekend I met the "Da Jooz Did It" folks to the UFO/ Marilyn Monroe connection to the orchestrated "LBJ Did It" PR clowns. I was not going to waste another hour listening to an expert denounce the Magic Bullet Theory of one Arlen Spector. I thought it was time for a this group to move along on its thinking, meaning, "We'll Never Know, Will We?". It was big steamy bowl of debate where ever I turned, and it was a lot of fun.


I was shopping the story of the Dallas newspaper photographer, Jackson, with the money shot of LHO taking a slug in the gut from Ruby. Now in his 80's, he tells the memory of LHO laying on the concrete for 15 minutes until the ambulance backed down the ramp. After loading him, there was no blood stain. This story and its implications sure set off a connecting scenario to much of my research into this event.



Simply, the DPD arrested the wrong Lee Oswald in the movie theater. They grabbed the CIA agent and paraded him in front of not-in-the-know reporters and their flash bulbs. The police and intelligence agencies had almost 48 hrs to rig a scheme of removing a CIA agent from domestic soil. Does not everyone see an even more hokey film than the Zapruder film in the basement of the jail? In some old photos you see a microphone hanging down from the ceiling. It was a set and a set up. So now we have a grainy B/W video with the production quality of cable access TV as The Proof Ruby shot Oswald. It solidified in me that anyone using the poor, innocent 'patsy Lee' is a disinformation agent, or dumb (more than likely). Lee never told the truth in his life. I can see the ambulance drivers taking him around the block to a waiting car and a flight out of the country. I can see now that LHO was just a crisis actor, a phantasm, easier to nail Jello to the floor than to figure out the persona of the Oswald/Hidell character. Always a shaggy dog, a story going nowhere.


I liked the "Lee Harvey Oswald became Porter Goss", CIA hit man, US Senator from FL and short-time head of the CIA under Bush43 scenario presented at the discussions. Sure, why not... speaking of the Z film…


If you are standing where Ole Honest Abe Zapruder was, with his secretary, on a 5x8 pedestal five feet off the ground, you could throw a rock and hit the 'Grassy knoll" shooter/s. With a camera, turning 90 degrees, he would have gotten the greatest historical footage of all time - the people shooting JFK, no, he sticks on perfectly shot, tripod level, without a jump when the shots behind the fence happens. Even with a silencer, a hand held camera would jump, that is how close they were.

I ran my theory by Jim Marrs, renowned author/disinformation agent. I liked Jim, we had a nice conversation. I bought his book, had it signed. He heard me out on my theory and led me out on shaggy dog, that is, "Betty Oliver gets late night phone calls from Brooklyn, NY, Ruby calling". Betty was Ruby's madam at the Carousel Club. Wink, wink… "I know what you mean"…


It sure is the Rabbit Hole of a lifetime for me. I've looked down every dead end alley from parallel Oswald families, betrayed mobsters, Kill King 33 of Downard, "undisclosed" KGB files, Jackie the Delphian Witch, so much ding dong bullshit. And no one seems to want to solve a simple murder case done in broad daylight in front of 100s of witnesses…

… and another level deeper I go down the rabbit hole and it rang bells with the words, "Joseph Kennedy owned RKO studios"




I found Miles Mathis many years ago, amazingly, his articles on yoga were what I first read and liked. I have floated right along the entire river Miles Mathis Updates since. Say what you will about the internet presence of MWM, he sure is thought provoking. I have someone else whose BS detector is hardwired. Check him most every day. In Dallas, I was lifting the tent bottom and viewing the scene, this essay makes you crawl in and stand.


What is it? Researchers, journalists, academics, concerned citizens? -for chrissakes… Only the fantastic of all stories is correct?

Standing in Dealey Plaza, it makes perfect sense now to realize the false narrative from the get-go. Crisis actors are not a new idea, first hand testimonies total BS, now historical record. These bad made-for-TV productions have been the mileposts for encroaching war, dehumanizing institutional behavior, slave inducing governmental intervention in all personal matters. We are still taking our shoes off at airports because some actor with a beard and robes tried to light his sandals on fire on an airplane 15 years ago. Another security check point - great South Park episode - they want to look up your asshole. What's the number to 911? 9/11 The day physics forgot and the Patriot Act began... Sloppy productions lately, Vegas for example. Henry Ford said "History is Bunk.", meaning Bullshit (Oh,there goes that sound in my head). Look Fidel Castro up on Internet Movie Data base IMDb https://m.imdb.com Listed actor. Moon shot? Get your feet on the ground.

It's been Fake News for a looooooong time.

As a bonus, Check out Looks like JFK was Gay
May 5, 2017

You won't be disappointed.

The Truth Isn't Out There

The Truth Is In Your Heart



*********************************

Phil Ochs and the Crucifixion of President John F. Kennedy

***************

(58 Yrs Later, I can't recollect the name Capehart.  Wasn't I paying attention?  EWS)

October 17, 2021
Biden Faces 9 Day Deadline—Release Name Of JFK Assassin Or Face Destruction
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers


**********************************


**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment