Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Holiday Hints*


No Ma'am

Well, the holidays are here and I have to sit through more endless gossip and small talk with your women friends. Here's a few hints, Honey, on surviving with me the next couple of weeks:

1) Don't finish my sentence for me.  Ever.

2) When one of the ladies asks me a direct question; I answer it.  Not you.

3) Tell a "cute" story about me and I will get up and leave.

4) Do not correct any statement from me in front of your friends.

5) Don't mention my bathroom habits.

6) Phony compliments are just that, phony.

7) Questions about my children are mine to answer.

8) Talking about people not there is rude.  Speaking about people sitting next to you is insulting.

9) Siding with the Big Bully Woman (and there is always one) will promote my disappearance.

10) Recognize bad company the way I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment