Sunday, November 4, 2018

As It Is



... from the Comments section of Second City Cop blog http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com

Hyde Park Reaps The Whirlwind
November 3, 2018

We all understand what gender is all about. If you're MTF trans and consider yourself to be female, it's you who doesn't understand what gender is all about. You're male, no matter what you call yourself, what surgeries you undergo, what hormone therapy you subject yourself to, or anything else. Unless you were born a female, you're not a female. Is it possible that your brain and body chemistry make you believe you're a female who was born with male parts? Absolutely. We call that mental illness and denial, if you choose to believe you're female. It feels more "right" to you, to "become female," because that's what you believe you are and/or what you were meant to be. You don't get to decide your gender. You can choose to mutilate your body and play the part your brain has told you to play, but that doesn't change your gender. However, since you believe you can decide your gender is different from your biological gender, do you also believe one can choose a different race? If I was born white, can I consider myself black because I feel black and identify more with black culture? Can I sue people for discrimination based on my race, and get angry when people refuse to accept my self-identified race? Can I join black organizations because I consider myself to be black? If not, why do you get to choose your gender? I know you'll say it's not a choice. Your brain believes you're female. So let's say my brain tells me I'm black, despite no genetic evidence that I am. If we can do this with gender, why not race? Why not age? I'm a 50 year old white male who self-identifies as a 16 year old black girl. I should be able to enroll at my local high school, join the girls volleyball team, date some football players, and apply for some scholarships for young black women. Right? Didn't think so. See a psychiatrist who can try to help you come to terms with your gender identity issues. The rest of the world shouldn't have to indulge your delusions.



No comments:

Post a Comment