Friday, March 8, 2024

Wesley says... Rocket 88


There is no personal intensity in this society, except self-pity, loathing and endless guilt.

If the government tells you to stick shit in your arm, don't stick shit in your arm. A little late, I know, but I've been consistent, and seem to be correct.


It's not SS Nazi prison camp guards this time, it's choreographed dancing nurses. When did we surpass 6 million dead?

When is the first Trump shot booster veteran going to say, " Gosh, I miss my hippocampus."


"I'm sorry, what did you say? My personality long ago was sucked into my phone. You seem to be in a fog. I am here to serve and please you to the best of my begrudging ability. Oh, OK. I think so. Yeah, maybe. I'll have to ask my boss." Sometimes minimum wage isn't minimum enough.

Miles Mathis-like, if we sourced the family name Biden, I would wager it once was von Bidenstalin. Governor Tony Bolognastein  vier Everstalin is in Wisconsin. Governor Malicifant Whitmerstalin in Michigan. Governor Lunkhead Walzstalin in Minnesota. Von Pritzkerstalin, Governor Fatass in Illinois.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, one and all - EWS

Black people are crybabies.

Why give weapons to the Israelis to kill Gazans, then send humanitarian aid to the people of Gaza? Anyone else got a problem with these policies?


Los Blancos Soxos de Chicago 2024 es muy overprisido talento. 

It's International Women's Day. What exactly are we celebrating?

**************************


***************************




*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment