Monday, February 26, 2024

Wesley says... 087


Only in a bourgeoise over-indulgent decadent culture can a person decide to surgically change their gender.

What is the sense of protesting war if you don't kill those you are protesting against?


I don't suffer the little children. Those little runts deserve a kick in the ass.

Tolerating war is a deep psychosis. Selling war is psychopathy. Living war is real life.

..a favorite  from the archives...

He should have shot Yoko.

Chunky farts. Bet you are glad your read that.


People in the Mideast die in round numbers. Same with COVID.

A scant number of the Irish population actually supports the IRA, why do we expect Jewish people to all be Zionists?


If I didn't write and play my guitar, I think I'd be shopping in the gun section.

Can AI have Phil Hartman deliver Joe Biden's eulogy?

**************************************


*******************




**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment