Sunday, October 10, 2021

Wesley says... 058

1) If an MD in your life prescribes you take LESS oxygen in your body, he/she should be reported to whatever Medical Review Board and cancel Him/ her/ them/ they/ sheathe/ comeumvorit Doctor that would think a thing like that would be healthy. (Pronoun deficient) is a moron.

2) Behind prison walls, a maple leaf is well received.

3) I'm proposing October 18, 2021 as the End Of The World... at least a Show bet.

4) What do I know about Communism? My pension is in the stock market.

5) Doesn't everyone want the best of both worlds? All you have to make believe is your asshole is a cunt. Put a wig on. Whoop-de-doo.  I despise the gay flag. 

6) Police are the problem, NOT violent black men.

7) There was a time I didn't care.

8) Presidential Mandate that All Must Be Vaccinated, (except Congress and staffers, family, etc...).  How much more in your face is "Fuck You", America?

9) Chase the Shiny Thing - the 4th Britney's ass.  R. Kelly is a pedophile w/ innocent Nubians. Wow.

10) I'm moving to the back of the ship with my life preserver on.  I saw the movie.

*******************


***************************


*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment