Saturday, October 2, 2021

Wesley says... 057

1) I don't care what an 80 year old man or a 14 year old girl have to say unless they are family or friends.

2) Inflation? I just spent a hundred dollars at the Dollar Store.

3) I never realized Haitians are such good swimmers.

4) The dead can bury the dead.

5) I'm living a life of quiet desperation. I'm not alone. When's the hayride?

6) They took the Trump Shot, have an adverse reaction and plead to the government for help?  Definition of Head Up Your Ass.

7) Some freedom loving democracy, like AU, is always under a 'virtual police state'. The Province of Victoria is a police state. NSW, police state. No 'virtual' about it.

8) Inoculate your standing Army with an experimental serum.  What could possibly go wrong?


9) Trouble in Bear Town.

10) Winter is coming....

********************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment