Friday, April 2, 2021

Wesley says ... 050

1) If there is a woman in the room, you are in Cancel Culture.

2) The black fatherless household is easy to explain when you understand a black woman is impossible to be around.  Ask her 9 year old son.

3) You fuckers went socially insane and I don't mingle well.

4) Wearing a mask is some weird, Hey Look At Me! thing, when you don't even get recognized.  I've grown to ignore them. No Christmas card from me. No, no, no.

5) So, you are going to take a shot of a non-FDA approved, experimental gene altering and blood clot inducing serum. Why? Tell me again?

6) You give your heart away you get pain.

7) I'm tired of the I Don't Know defense. It's hard to have a conversation.

8) Lee Harvey Oswald was a crisis actor.

9) 900 black Americans shoot 900 other black Americans annually in the City of Chicago alone and I am a white supremacist, a hateful person of European descent?  No connectie.. no makiesenseee...

10) I am drunk and alone, which is the best part of being drunk and alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment