Sunday, April 11, 2021

Wesley says... 051

1) Noah, you experienced a flood on a spinning ball.  Please explain.

2) The birds like listening to my guitar 432. I like listening to birds. Loons are generally a great listening audience when they are not under water.

3) Where do the snowmobile tracks on the lake go when the ice melts?

4) I am all for the extermination of Amalek haters.

5) Rails against Genetically Modified Organisms - turn on a dime - then insist I need to take a DNA altering serum. Another bar conversation gone sour.

6) Whenever I hear someone say to me "There you go." I hear, "You go now." Isn't "Here we are" better?

7) Everyone should be biracial and gay.  Discuss among yourselves.

8) This country has given up one of the greatest joys a human being can experience - the making of joyous music together.  The development of musical talent. The deep heart connection to your surroundings. Just gave it up.

9) United Airlines is going to use diversity guidelines in the future. Everyone knows Korean lesbians make the best pilots.

10) Go with your gut instinct.

*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment