Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The Indifference Credo*

1) I can't help stupid people who can't think for themselves.

2) I can't help stupid people that inject things into their body.

3) I can't help stupid people that can stay away from everyone six feet distance because they are told to by some authority figure. They never intended to be in my life in the first place.

4) I can't help stupid people looking at their cell phones. I'm not in the room anyway.

5) I can't help stupid people who rob, assault and murder with a Get Out of Jail Free Card.

6) I can't help the victims of these criminals who make excuses for the criminals' behavior.

7) I can't help stupid people who eat crap food. 

"There is no crap food.  There is either food or crap." - Bill

8) I can't help stupid people that simply give away that which brings them joy, income and human relationship for any reason.

9) I can't help stupid people who embrace sterility, fear and mediocrity.

10) I can't help stupid people from being stupid.

****************************


House Rules*

... to be said OUT LOUD before crossing into the... 

Great State of Wisconsin, .

-EWS, with feeling

*****************

Indifferent*

No comments:

Post a Comment