Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Wesley says... 043

Grandma Ida RIP

1) The same person that wouldn't shake my hand would be inoculated with an untested serum from an international pharmaceutical company.

2) Is there discussion to allow 16 year old autistic people to register to vote? 

3) My hometown newspaper: "New owner at the Liquor Lode Now known as Whisky Nicks" headline. Ahhh, ... Progress.

4) Masks don't stop the virus, so wear two. The 'vaccine' doesn't prevent you from getting the virus, so get two shots. American Logic at it's best.

5) Do you know how many lip readers are out of work? Do you care?

6) All Hail Joe Biden! proper response: All Hail Joe Biden!

7) I watched the Super Bowl.  Did anyone else see the Chiefs defense lay down? Hokier than a Michael Jordan 5 point game.

8) I Believe Everyone is a Worm. This one is for you, Lonnie.

9) When they remove that fence presently around the Capital, Chicago can use it to surround Englewood. 

10) For many men, it may be wise to learn Chinese, in several dialects, to say, "Don't kill me. Take my daughter."

No comments:

Post a Comment