Friday, July 17, 2020

Wesley says... 020


1) Totalitarian peace is the only sure alternative to total war, so a Commie might say. 

2) I'm happily liking less and less and less. 


3) Comply. Submit. Repeat back the correct words in the correct order. Wait for instruction. 

4) I have not seen or heard a statement about present social insanity from any labor body representing working people. 


5) A message to the young: Learn to chop wood and haul water or die at the hands of the Government  (prison, Army, welfare lines, mandatory vaccination).

6) CA is an all-girls high school and the Mean Girls at the lunchroom table are running the show. 

7) Too bad America doesn't have an Economic Suicide Prevention Hotline. 


8) To sit by a frozen lake on a sunny day may be just what my soul needs. 

9) I wish there was an Executive Order abolishing the word "should".  



10) Silly people NEED NOT APPLY for my friendship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment