Wednesday, June 3, 2020

BLM?


1) If Chicago were entirely white, murder cases would drop 98%, also robberies, assaults and drugs would fall to manageable levels.

2) 6% of the population make up the majority of abortions. The other 6% aren't responsible for anything. 


3) 'Cute and cuddly' does not define American black culture.

4) 155 years after the Emancipation Proclamation the poor babies haven't had an opportunity. 


5) I haven't heard the aural assault of rap music in more than month. How sweet.

6) I want the Obama Library built entirely with black tradesmen.  It would never open. 


7) Obama? He ain't Black - he Asian. 

8) Cardi B. Since when do street walkers have an opinion?


9) Duke Ellington  Curt Flood  I'm trying to think of admirable black Americans. That's all I can think of right now. 

10) I'm looking for the black peoples to Make Englewood Great Again. I'm waiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment