Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Don't Touch Your Hands!*


This 'pandemic' is being run by your run-of-the-mill everyday, normal hysterical female.  There is finger pointing up the pyramidal structure of who concocted it and set in play, but in the ground floor world of daily existence it's the Hysterical Female (HF) that has been given free reign.

Really quite genius, if I must say.  I've been commenting on the dutiful and fully beaten down Husband figure in American society.  If your single, sometime before the wedding day a epiphany attempts to reach you, hence bachelor parties if it hasn't sunk in yet.  Day One begins the mind control and for the most part they acquiesce.  Following her through the grocery aisles the rest of his life will be his doom. Fixing broken door knobs at her insistence is his future.

You can tell a man's level of self-esteem is in direct correlation with his ability to say "No" to a woman.

The constant use of Facebook and social media to gossip 24/7 could only have been developed for the female hive mind.  Validating all her deep-seated insecurities, neuroses and fears, HF is so dead certain she is right on every subject, it's amazing she doesn't run a Fortune 500 company.  Arrogant, full of empowering feminism (undefined),  now throw in a scary boogie man, better yet make it invisible and able to strike silently and at any time, and she will make sure her cubs (and anyone in sight) will be protected, barking at any perceived threat. The man will go along for the ride, acting like he agrees, just to keep the peace.


I think Erectile Dysfunction is simply the body saying you don't like her anymore.  As usual, the HF is clueless as to why.  After all, doesn't she give and give and give on his behalf?  HF never gets it in her head her mouth works before her brain, so much energy is spent fixing the emotional damage most men just eat and internalize, but they don't like it.  "I'm just saying" doesn't cure the belittlement expressed.  The constant doubt and dismissal just gets too much. When it overflows, the men leave.  "What happened?" she says. "It couldn't possibly be me. Men are such jerks, I'm going to change my status  and commiserate with my girlfriends on FB."

I have informed my wife, a True Believer, not to get within six feet of me.  I'm petrified of catching the HF virus.  I do believe it is a germ, been infecting America for some time.  Maybe some bovine/sheep derivative. As soon as the Jailer let's me out of here, I'm going for a long ride in the desert.  I'll enjoy the quiet.

So, the American male has ceded household decisions to the HF.  Money matters are handled by the HF.  Doesn't the song say "Women are smarter in every way?"  HF is full of herself and the State (whom she really loves) has given her carte blanch to bitch at anyone and everyone.  She's in heaven,...


...weaponized women destroying society.

************************************


***********************

BROWBEATERS' DELIGHT


*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment