Friday, February 21, 2020

Dear Bernie*


Dear Bernie,

As far as a National Health Plan,  I do NOT want drug addicts, intravenous drug addicts, people addicted to pills.  I do NOT intend to pay for medical bills for lung cancer, mouth cancer, throat cancer,or any other cancer in a tobacco user.  The pre-existing condition for the obese was thin.  They will NOT be in my health plan.  Alcoholics are NOT to be in my health plan.  My health plan will NOT allow sex change procedure or abortion as birth control.  Muslims are not welcome, but Christ. Scientists and Seventh Day Adventists are.  Not a chance for homosexual men, and that goes for whores, too.

The people I do want in my health plan are yoga teachers, organic farmers, raw food and juice adherents, regular exercisers, sober, conscientious people of high moral character.  All newborns and children are covered in my health plan.  The elderly, also.

In general, people who desire and work towards health will be insured. Those using tobacco, alcohol, drugs, or having a food or sex addiction can start their own plan.  Bad behavior consisting of slow  self-murder is not my concern, nor do I wish to fund it.

I, sure as hell, am not going to contribute to an International Health Plan.

Sen. Sanders, do you think my requests are so outlandish? Please fashion a plan with these policies and I will wholeheartedly support your quest to be President of the United States.

Sincerely, 

an American citizen

**************************


No comments:

Post a Comment